Carpe Diem 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent small “carpe diem” 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
There are few Latin expressions as widely known as carpe diem. These powerful words have inspired countless numbers of people to get them inked on their skin. If this is something you’re considering, our ‘carpe diem’ 2-week temporary tattoo provides the best way to try before you buy.
Commonly translated to mean “seize the day,” the true meaning behind our ‘carpe diem’ semi-permanent tattoo is actually a bit deeper. First written by the Roman poet Horace in 23 BCE, the words are part of a longer expression that reads: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero. These are translated to mean “seize the day, put minimal trust in tomorrow.”
Our ‘carpe diem’ two-week tattoo reminds us that we don’t know what tomorrow holds, so we need to make the most of each day. The word “seize” can also be interpreted to mean “pluck” (as in, to pluck ripe fruit). Viewed this way, we can see that each day offers a perfectly ripe opportunity to us and we must take full advantage of it.
However you interpret these classic words, we know you’ll be inspired each time you see this ‘carpe diem’ long-lasting semi-permanent tattoo on your skin. Featuring a beautiful handwritten script, this sustainable two-week tattoo comes in a set of two and can be easily applied at home. For other inspiring options, be sure to browse our full collection of semi-permanent quote temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend