Compass Rose 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.3 cm|
Are you looking for a universal design that will represent direction, guidance, and discovery? If so, our compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo is a wonderful option to consider.
While many objects have meanings or interpretations that vary from culture to culture, the compass is a symbol that is universally understood. Featured in all maps and navigation systems, the compass is a vital way of understanding one’s position in the world.
People frequently choose our compass rose semi-permanent tattoo as a way to represent guidance towards their true north. It’s a way of showing that you’re open to discovery and spiritual awakening, especially as they guide you towards your true purpose in life. Arriving in a set of two, this design features a classic compass rose in sustainable black ink.
Our compass rose two-week tattoo is created using a skin-safe extract from the gardenia plant. Once applied, our long-lasting compass temporary tattoo will stay on your skin for around two weeks (or longer, if cared for properly), making this the ultimate way to try before you buy. For other travel-inspired designs, we encourage you to check our entire collection of travel 2-week temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend