Conifer Tree Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small conifer pine tree semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Thinking about getting a pine tree tattoo? This is a beautiful way to express a love for nature and embrace the power of these mighty trees. Before making a commitment, grab a set of these ecological conifer tree semi-permanent tattoos to experiment with this design.
Pine trees are a common symbol in many cultures, often representing strength, endurance, and fertility. In Native American lore, the pine is associated with wisdom and longevity, while in Eastern culture, it is seen as a symbol of purity and regeneration. Our elegant conifer tree long-lasting temporary tattoo offers an eye-catching way to embody any of this symbolism.
In ancient Europe, these trees were used in mid-winter celebrations. Their evergreen nature symbolized hope, renewal, and brighter days to come. As a tattoo design, our pine tree semi-permanent tattoo can represent all of these things and other associations such as nature, peace, and protection.
With its timeless appeal and wide range of meanings, our skin-safe pine tree long-lasting tattoo makes an excellent choice for anyone looking for a meaningful tattoo design. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around two weeks, which makes it the best way to try out this design before getting inked. For other options, explore the entire collection of tree 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend