Continuous Line Butterfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist one line butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
You can’t go wrong with a butterfly tattoo. These highly symbolic insects are a great way to celebrate a period of change in your own life or the beauty of nature, in general. Before getting inked, however, you’ll need to spend some time discovering the right design for you. Our continuous line butterfly semi-permanent tattoo is a wonderful option to consider if you prefer a simple, more minimalist approach.
Our continuous line butterfly long-lasting temporary tattoo can symbolize a variety of things, from transformation and new beginnings to hope and beauty. In many cultures, the butterfly is seen as a symbol of the soul, and it is not uncommon for people to get butterfly tattoos in memory of lost loved ones.
The eye-catching appearance of butterflies also makes them a popular choice for those who are looking for a tattoo that is both aesthetically pleasing and meaningful. This minimalist butterfly semi-permanent tattoo uses a single continuous line to depict the delicate body of this fascinating insect. Placed on your skin, it will have an elegant and airy feel.
Our plastic-free continuous line butterfly long-lasting tattoo is created from a blend of gardenia juice, which allows the ink to sink into your skin and last for about 14 days. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Whether you choose a small and simple design or a large and elaborate one, a butterfly tattoo is sure to be a beautiful and symbolic addition to your body art. For other options, browse through all of the butterfly 2-week temporary tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend