Cosmonaut Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Cosmonaut semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
There are many ways to interpret our eco-friendly cosmonaut semi-permanent tattoo. Some believe it represents the exploration of new frontiers, while others see it as a symbol of the afterlife or a connection to the infinite.
One popular interpretation is that this detailed cosmonaut long-lasting tattoo represents the journey of the soul after death. In many cultures, it is believed that the soul travels to another realm after leaving the body. This realm may be seen as a place of infinite possibilities, where anything is possible. For some, the astronaut tattoo is a reminder that there is more to life than what we can see with our physical eyes.
Our cosmonaut semi-permanent fake tattoo could also be used to represent our connection to the universe or symbolize an appreciation for the unknown. Or perhaps the wearer is sharing a personal desire to visit space or understand the mysteries of the universe.
Whatever the interpretation of our cosmonaut long-lasting temporary tattoo, it is clear that this design has a deep personal significance for those who choose to wear it. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around two weeks, making it the ideal way to try out this design before getting inked. For a slightly different design, we also have this astronaut semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend