Courage Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'courage' handwritten script style temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
We all have a time in life where we need great courage to overcome an obstacle or to reach our goals. Courage is what drives us to achieve our dreams. It is what gives us the strength to strive for a better tomorrow. And, what better way to remind ourselves to stay courageous than with the right tattoo? If you’re looking for a reminder to be strong, our courage temporary tattoo could be just what you’ve been looking for.
Available in a minimalist handwritten script font, our courage temporary tattoo is a subtle piece that packs a serious punch. Perfect for the environmentally conscious among us, this biodegradable temporary tattoo is plastic-free and comes in 100% paper packaging. Made with our customers in mind, all of our temporary tattoos are created with non-toxic ink and materials.
You’ll be happy to hear that this sophisticated piece comes in a pack of three, meaning you can share your courage with friends, or try it out on different parts of your body. These temporary tattoos are also perfect if you’ve been thinking of getting a permanent piece but want to see what a design looks like on your skin before committing to the idea.
Ready to take the bull by the horns, no matter what life throws your way? Find the courage to reach for the stars with our courage temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend