Creation of Adam Hands 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist version of Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam' two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam is one of the most recognizable works of art in the world. Created during the 16th century, this magnificent piece is part of a much larger fresco that decorates the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Our ecological Creation of Adam hands 2-week temporary tattoo focuses on the most meaningful part of this painting - the moment in which God breathes life into Adam, thereby creating the entire human race. This image also reminds us of God’s unwavering love for mankind. We see Adam’s finger curling away, yet God still continues to reach toward him.
This Creation of Adam long-lasting temporary tattoo is designed in the minimalist style, using simple black lines to recreate this iconic portrayal. If you’re considering getting a tattoo that features this image, then you’ll love trying out our Creation of Adam hands semi-permanent tattoo. Unlike other fake tattoos that last a few days, our long-lasting tattoos are designed to stay on your skin for two weeks or longer.
Our minimalist Creation of Adam 2-week tattoo arrives in a set of two, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend, or even try out matching tattoos. Not the masterpiece you had in mind? No worries, we have an entire collection of 2-week temporary tattoos that feature famous works of art.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend