Curiosity Often Leads To Trouble Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten style "curiosity often leads to trouble" temporary tattoo.
"Curiosity often leads to trouble" is a quote by Alice from Disney's 1951 American animated film "Alice in Wonderland."
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4.2 in / 10.5 cm (width)|
Alice in Wonderland tattoos have a universal appeal - this classic story enchanted us as children and continues to inspire us today. The story is full of enduring quotes that are meaningful to many of us and, as such, are an increasingly popular choice of tattoo.
Our 'curiosity often leads to trouble’ temporary tattoo showcases one of these wonderful quotes. Uttered by Alice just before she tumbles down the rabbit hole, this quote reminds us that while curiosity may lead to trouble, it can also open the door to an incredible adventure. This temporary tattoo is the perfect way to remind yourself to be openly curious, with a small dose of caution added in for good measure.
Written in an elegant handwritten script, this temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, making it ideal for experimenting with different placements before getting permanent ink. You could also share one with a friend or consider using this design for a matching tattoo.
In an effort to minimize our environmental impact, our entire collection of temporary tattoos is completely plastic-free and 100% recyclable. To create our paper tattoos, we use non-toxic adhesives and soy-based ink, ensuring safety for both you and our planet.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend