D Handwritten Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten lowercase d letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 0.9 cm (height)|
Letter tattoos are popular among those who prefer subtle, enigmatic designs. When you choose to get a single letter inked on your skin, you are making a bold statement. You are showing your commitment and attachment to this letter for what it symbolizes to you. It might be the name of someone special in your life or it could represent an important sentiment or feeling.
This d handwritten letter temporary tattoo is a tiny and unimposing letter tattoo. Written in lowercase, it has a low-key appearance that will only attract attention if you want it to. With its graceful curves and loops, this d fake tattoo will add a touch of elegance wherever you place it.
Why do you want a d tattoo? Maybe you are getting a tattoo to show love for your child, partner, best friend or another important person in your life. Or maybe the d stands for daring, devious, darling, or dazzle. Whether you reveal the meaning behind your tattoo is entirely up to you!
Our d handwritten fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out a few placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend. If you’re looking for eco-friendly fake tattoos, you’re in the right place! Our paper tattoos are plastic-free, 100% recyclable, and made from environmentally sensitive materials, including soy inks and non-toxic adhesives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend