D Serif Capital Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif capital D letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.75 cm (width)|
Single letter tattoos are more popular than ever! They are perfect for anyone who is looking for a meaningful tattoo with deep personal meaning. Letter tattoos are a traditional way to honor or celebrate someone special in your life. They are frequently chosen by parents to celebrate the birth of a child and children as a way to hold their parents close to them forever.
Are you thinking about getting a D tattoo? If so, our D capital letter temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy. It features the letter D in a serif font that gives this sticker tattoo a classic and enduring feell. It’s small, but not tiny - place it somewhere visible and people are sure to notice!
Are you celebrating your love for Dan, Denise, David, or Debra? Our D serif letter fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements before committing to ink. You could also choose the letter to represent a meaningful word to you. Daring, devilish, delicious - the sky’s the limit!
Letter tattoos are a popular choice in matching tattoos between partners, siblings, and best friends! You and your tattoo partner might decide to get each other’s initials inked on your skin or choose to get the initials of your child or parent to show the shared importance of this person in your life. Looking for a different style? Check out our collection of D letter temporary tattoos for other fonts and styles!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend