Daisy Bouquet Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line daisy flower bouquet temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.4 in / 3.4 cm (height)
Flowers are one of nature’s greatest gifts. They brighten up our gardens and turn roadsides into colorful oases. For those who want to carry a little bit of nature’s beauty everywhere they go, we suggest this daisy bouquet temporary tattoo by Puntuak.
Puntuak is a tattoo artist from the Basque Country who is known for his detailed and delicate designs, such as this plastic-free bunch of daisies fake tattoo. This whimsical design features a handful of simply-drawn daisies atop long stems, gathered in a bouquet.
Daisies have long been associated with innocence and purity. In many cultures, the white petals of the daisy are seen as a symbol of youthful innocence, while the yellow center is seen as a representation of the sun. Many people choose this fine-line daisy bouquet sticker tattoo to embrace these meanings.
Other people choose Puntuak’s daisy bouquet temporary tattoo to embrace their association with motherhood and childbirth. Of course, lots of people love this design simply because daisies are their favorite flowers! Whatever the motivation, this is a wonderful way to experiment with an elegant design because it comes in a set of three. For a similar design, check out this wild flower bouquet semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend