Dancing Skeleton Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style dancing skeleton temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Around the world and throughout many cultures, images of skeletons have been featured in artwork throughout history. In general, these designs all serve the same purpose - to remind us of our own mortality, while also commemorating those who have gone before us.
This is a powerful motif and one that makes an incredible tattoo. If this is something you’re considering, then you’ll love our environmentally-friendly dancing skeleton temporary tattoo. Created in the fine line style, this design features a realistic skeleton with its arms thrown in the air in an ecstatic dance.
Our dancing skeleton fake tattoo reminds us of the Latin words memento mori, which translates to “remember that you will die.” This concept was popular among the ancient Greek and Roman philosophers, as well as early Christians. It reminds us that our life here on earth is temporary.
Interpret this as you may. Our dancing skeleton adhesive tattoo could inspire you to make the most of your time on earth or remind you that a better life awaits you beyond. Whatever your motivation, our temporary tattoo is a great way to try out this bold and eye-catching design before committing to ink. Looking for something a little smaller? Check out our skull temporary tattoo as an alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend