Dandelion Seed Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line dandelion seed temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Common as they may seem, dandelions are fascinating flowers with a long and colorful history of use. In addition to being favored flowers of children, all parts of this flowering plant have nutritional and medicinal properties. Famous for its diuretic and healing properties, dandelions have been used by doctors and pharmacists around the world.
While many see this flower as a weed, children who love these cheerful yellow flowers have the right idea! They understand the magic and wisdom of the dandelion. For this reason, dandelions have associations with childhood, youth, and nostalgic memories. They are also symbols of wishes and luck, thanks to the tradition of blowing seeds into the wind and making a wish on them.
Our dandelion seed temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone looking for a design that symbolizes wishes, luck, and youthful memories. Created in the fine line style, it shows a single, delicate dandelion seed. Depending on how you position the design, it can appear to be floating in a gentle breeze.
Thinking about getting permanent ink? This eco-friendly sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with placements. Grab a few sets of our dandelion seed fake tattoo so you can try out different arrangements, such as a line of dandelion seeds floating into the wind!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend