Dinosaurs 2-Week Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3x2
Semi-permanent fine line style matching triceratops, T-Rex and diplodocus two week tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2+2+2|
|Triceratops size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
|T-Rex size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
|Diplodocus size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
While animals are a popular motif in tattoo design, tattoos featuring dinosaurs are less commonly seen, making them a great choice for anyone who prefers a theme that will stand out from the crowd. If you’re considering this motif, then you’ll love our dinosaurs 2-week temporary tattoos.
This mini collection of long-lasting dinosaur temporary tattoos features 3 different dinosaurs. When you order these skin-safe dinosaurs semi-permanent tattoos, you’ll get two T-rex, diplodocus, and triceratops designs to try out.
You could be considering this type of tattoo because you love dinosaurs or have devoted your life to the study of them. Or you might embrace some of their symbolism, which includes strength, power, greatness, and enormity. It’s also entirely possible that you’re just attracted to the adorable look of these dinosaur two-week temporary tattoos!
Whatever your motivation, our plastic-free dinosaurs 2-week tattoos offer you the ultimate way to try before you buy. You’ll get two of each of these 3 designs, so you can try out placements, share with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos! If you like these designs, be sure to browse our full collection of dinosaur 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend