Divine Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif script 'DIVINE' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Divine is a word that can have two completely different meanings based on the context in which it is used. In a religious context, divine refers to something that is of or relating to God or a god. In a secular sense, the word is often used to describe a heavenly, near-perfect experience or feeling.
Our ‘divine’ temporary tattoo is a beautiful way to embrace the meaning of this word, no matter how you interpret it. You might choose to place it on your skin so the whole world will know how incredible you are. Or you might pick our sustainable ‘divine’ fake tattoo to show your desire to draw closer to God or show appreciation for his divine intervention in your life.
Designed using a traditional serif font, our ‘divine’ adhesive tattoo is printed using all capital letters, which gives this fake tattoo a classic and bold appearance on your skin. Not sure where to put this powerful word? No worries, our ‘divine’ sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you have plenty of chances to try out placements before getting inked!
This design would also make a touching gift to give to someone who you consider absolutely perfect and divine! For other thought-provoking designs, be sure to browse our collection of word temporary tattoos before making your final selection!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend