Dog High-Five Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style puppy high-five temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
There is no stronger bond between a person and their dog. Having a dog is like having a best friend, or even a child in some cases. They become a part of your daily routine, a buddy you just don’t want to be without. If you have a four-legged friend that you want to keep with you day in, day out, our small dog high five temporary tattoo could be just the piece for you.
Created using a small fine line style, our small dog high five temporary tattoo is a simple and minimalistic piece that is packed with detail. This realistic illustration is made using the highest quality, non-toxic ink and materials to ensure that you only enjoy the best. Better yet, all of our environmentally-responsible, plastic-free temporary tattoos come in 100% paper packaging. They’re also FDA-compliant and suitable for men and women of all age groups.
Have friends and family that love their pet as much as you do? If so, you’ll be happy to know that our small dog high five temporary tattoo comes in packs of three, meaning you can share the love with two of your nearest and dearest. Plus, if you’re thinking of getting a permanent piece, temporary tattoos are a great way to try out a design on different parts of your body before committing to the real deal.
Show the world how much your four-legged friend truly means to you with our small dog high five temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend