Don't Forget To Love Yourself Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Don't forget to love yourself' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (width)|
Soren Kierkegaard, who is considered to be the first existentialist philosopher, said: “don’t forget to love yourself.” Since the focus of his work was on the problem of human existence, it was clear to Kierkegaard that the failure to love yourself could result in a host of problems. Many believe that self-love is what makes it possible for us to truly love others.
Are you someone who tends to get so caught up in caring for others that you forget to care for yourself? Then maybe our ‘don’t forget to love yourself’ temporary tattoo is just the reminder you need. Written in an elegant handwritten script, this fake tattoo is a beautiful way to remind yourself of this important piece of advice.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, try before you buy with our temporary tattoos! This one comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend who could use the same reminder.
We have taken great care to create temporary tattoos that won’t damage our environment. All of our materials and packaging are free from plastic and 100% recyclable. We use soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives to ensure a healthy experience both for you and our planet!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend