Dopamine Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist dopamine chemical structure temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.3 in / 3.4 cm (width)
Are you looking for a unique tattoo to express happiness and good feelings? Our dopamine temporary tattoo features the scientific skeletal formula for this vital organic compound. Dopamine is one of the chemicals in our brain that plays an integral role in how happy we feel. At healthy levels, dopamine motivates us to find and repeat activities that make us feel good.
By choosing to get a dopamine tattoo, you are embracing the role of this crucial chemical in your body. This could be your way of showing the world how happy you are and how good you feel. Alternatively, you might get a dopamine symbol tattooed on your skin as a way to invite more pleasure into your life.
While the popularity of scientific tattoos has increased in recent years, this is still a unique and interesting design that sets you apart from others. While there is only one interpretation of this chemical formula, the motivations for getting a dopamine tattoo are highly personal.
Reflecting the chemical makeup of this crucial chemical, our eco-friendly dopamine fake tattoo has a vivid, stylized appearance to it. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy or experiment with different placements. You might consider getting a matching dopamine tattoo with your partner as a way of acknowledging the pleasure that your relationship brings each other.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend