Dragonfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Tiny dragonfly semi-permanent two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
If you’re looking for an alternative to the ubiquitous butterfly tattoo, our dragonfly semi-permanent tattoo could be just what you need in your life! These magnificent insects share much of the same symbolism as butterflies, allowing you to embrace similar symbolism with a less commonly-seen design.
Featuring the black silhouette of this winged beauty, our dragonfly long-lasting tattoo is created from gardenia juice, which allows the design to sink into your skin, much like a real tattoo. The result is a design that stays in place for much longer than a typical fake tattoo. You can expect to enjoy our two-week tattoos for about 14 days!
Dragonflies are often seen as symbols of transformation, due to the dramatic change they undergo on their journey from nymph to adult. You might choose our black dragonfly semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a reminder of your own potential for growth and change. Or you might choose this design to commemorate an important phase of your life in which you experienced a personal transformation.
You might also choose our dragonfly long-lasting temporary tattoo as a symbol of your connection to nature or to represent your ability to move freely through both the physical and spiritual worlds. Whatever your reason, you’ll enjoy trying out placements with this design, which comes in a set of two. If you’d like to try out some other designs, you can check out our full collection of insect 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend