Drogon Dragon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Dragon Drogon inspired minimalist temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Dragons are a popular motif in tattoo design because they are rich in symbolic meaning and allow for highly personalized, unique designs. In China and Japan, dragons have always been associated with good luck and fortune. Adorning artwork and featured in tattoos, it is common to see highly ornate, elaborate dragons throughout the East.
In the West, dragons were traditionally seen as horrifying and destructive beasts. This perception has changed over the years, and dragons are now frequently used as symbols of power or strength. They are also a common way to depict triumph over evil. Or you might choose a dragon tattoo because you feel that people misunderstand you - just as many understand the fierce, but lonely dragon.
Our Drogon dragon temporary tattoo is inspired by the famous Game of Thrones dragon. The eldest of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons, Drogon was the largest and most aggressive of the three brother dragons. He was highly loyal and protective of Daenerys, which caused problems throughout the series.
Our Drogon fake tattoo depicts the silhouette of this mighty dragon in flight. His wings are shown in a graceful, lifted position. Is he soaring into the heavens or about to avenge his mother’s death? It’s up to you to decide. The fine detailing of this adhesive tattoo gives it a powerful effect, despite its small size. Our Drogon dragon temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to experiment with this design before committing to permanent ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend