Eagle Temporary 2-Week Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist flying eagle semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
There is no denying the popularity of bird tattoos. These winged animals are powerful symbols, inspiring many people around the world to get a bird inked on their skin. If this is something you’re thinking about, there are many different designs to consider.
One of our favorites is this eagle 2-week temporary tattoo. In addition to conveying the classic symbolism of any bird - freedom, immortality, and connection to the spirit world - eagles have their own additional meaning. Many people view these magnificent birds of prey as symbols of freedom, strength, and independence, which is one of the reasons this bird was chosen as the emblem of the USA.
Our eagle long-lasting temporary tattoo arrives in a set of two, so you can try out placements before getting inked. Designed using skin-friendly gardenia ink, our eagle semi-permanent tattoo should last on your skin for two weeks or longer!
Our eagle two-week tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. If this design isn’t quite right for you or you want to try out other options before making a commitment, we invite you to browse our entire collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend