Atlantic Ocean Earth Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Small fine line style Earth (Atlantic Ocean) temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Earth tattoos have always been a popular and interesting choice, favored by those who wish to show their appreciation for our planet. A tattoo that features this design allows for infinite options when it comes to customization. You can choose from highly elaborate, colorful designs or stick to something a bit more minimalist.
Our earth Atlantic ocean temporary tattoo is ideal for those who prefer a more simple approach. Created in the minimalist style with fine-line detailing, this earth tattoo sticker features a view of our planet from above the Atlantic ocean, with the continents of Europe, Africa, North and South America visible.
People often choose to get earth tattoos as a way to show they belong to a larger community that extends past the borders of countries. This is an inclusive design that has a hopeful feeling. It reminds us that we are part of a whole and need to remember everyone who shares our home.
Our Earth ocean temporary tattoo is also perfect for anyone who knows that we need to do more to protect our home. It has become a symbol of the environmental movement and serves as an important reminder to protect our planet for future generations. If you’re considering permanent ink, our eco-friendly decal tattoo comes in a set of three, making it the best way to try before you buy!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend