Elephant Family 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist fine line style elephant family semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
The elephant is a powerful symbol in many cultures, representing strength, wisdom, and good luck. But when a design features an entire family, as seen in this elephant family 2-week temporary tattoo, the meaning of the design changes.
Elephants are known for their strong familial and social bonds, which makes them a great way to symbolize the trust and loyalty of a family. Our minimalist elephant family two-week tattoo is a wonderful way to honor one’s family and celebrate shared connections.
Featuring a matriarch and two younger elephants, our fine line elephant 2-week tattoo could honor the relationship between a mother and her children. Alternatively, it could be a tribute to a lost loved one, with the elephants representing strength, stability, and loyalty.
Our eco-friendly elephant family two-week fake tattoo could also be used as a symbol of good luck or protection, as elephants are often viewed as guardians. Whatever the meaning, our semi-permanent tattoo is the ideal way to try out this design since it comes in a set of two and lasts for about 14 days before fading away. Before making a final choice, check out some of the other elephant 2-week temporary tattoos we offer.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend