Elephant Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist fine line elephant temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
In addition to being a much-loved animal, elephants are a powerful symbol, making them a popular motif in tattoo design. For anyone considering such a design, our skin-friendly elephant semi-permanent tattoo offers an easy way to experiment with placements before getting inked.
This minimalist elephant's long-lasting tattoo is often chosen to symbolize good luck, strength, and power. In addition, in many cultures, elephants are associated with wisdom and knowledge, making them a desirable symbol.
For some people, our fine line elephant semi-permanent temporary tattoo is simply a way to show their love for these magnificent creatures. For others, it may represent something more profound, such as a commitment to their family.
This elephant long-lasting fake tattoo could also serve as a reminder to stay strong in the face of adversity or to always be kind and compassionate. Whatever the motivation, this is the ideal way to experiment with an elephant tattoo since it comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 14 days. For those who prefer a baby elephant, we suggest this baby elephant semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend