Ensō Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent Ensō temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm|
At first glance, this design might look like a circle drawn with a paintbrush. But for anyone who understands Zen Buddhism, our eco-friendly ensō semi-permanent tattoo is much more thought-provoking.
Our ensō long-lasting tattoo features a classic circular design that practitioners of Zen create during meditation. They create this symbol in one continuous brushstroke, and the resulting design is said to represent the artist's state of mind during the moment of its creation.
In Zen Buddhism, our ensō semi-permanent temporary tattoo also symbolizes the absolute and eternal nature of the universe and represents the cycles of life, death, and rebirth. The simplicity of this design makes it a popular subject for tattoos and other works of art.
Our ensō long-lasting fake tattoo symbolizes strength, balance, and harmony for many people. Our 2-week tattoo offers a beautiful and meaningful way to connect with one’s spiritual beliefs. It comes in a set of two and lasts for about 14 days on the skin. For something a bit smaller, we suggest this small ensō semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend