Entirely Up To Me Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Entirely up to me' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique way to express your autonomy and independence? Our ‘entirely up to me’ temporary tattoo makes a bold statement about who is in control of your life! This fake tattoo tells the world that you are in charge of your destiny and that each decision is yours to make.
Perhaps you’ve been in situations where you had less freedom or autonomy than you desired. Now you’ve made a change and want everyone to know it. Or maybe you’ve been strong-willed and independent from the beginning, with each decision made with confidence and authority. Whatever your reason, there is no mistaking the intent behind this message. You’re in charge of your life and no one will stand in your way!
Are you thinking about getting an ‘entirely up to me’ tattoo? Our fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink or share one with a friend. Written in an elegant cursive script, this fake tattoo will look great anywhere you place it.
We are proud to be one of the only producers of plastic-free temporary tattoos in the world. Made from soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials, our fake tattoos are environmentally friendly and ideal for anyone who is trying to reduce their impact on our planet.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend