Evil Eye Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small evil eye 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
Are you thinking about getting an evil eye tattoo? This popular design is often seen in countries in the Mediterranean and Middle East regions and is increasing in popularity as a tattoo. Before committing to ink, it’s a good idea to try out different designs and placements to be sure you've picked the right one for you!
Our eco-friendly evil eye semi-permanent tattoo features a modern twist on the classic evil eye design. Also referred to as a Nazar, our evil eye two-week temporary tattoo has an enlightened, ethereal feel to it.
Evil eye charms are worn to ward off the effects of the evil stare, which is often cast when you are least aware. By wearing our evil eye long-lasting temporary tattoo, you’ll enjoy constant protection from the effects of this sinister stare.
Created from the gardenia plant, our evil eye 2-week tattoo is a skin-safe way to enjoy the effects of a temporary tattoo for longer. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements to help you feel confident about your decision to get permanent ink. If you’d like to see some of our other designs featuring body parts, you can check out our collection of anatomy 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend