Eye Of Horus Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Eye of Horus semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power, and good health. Today it is commonly used as a protective amulet, with many people choosing to get the symbol inked on their skin. For anyone considering this design, our ecological Eye of Horus semi-permanent tattoo is the perfect way to experiment before getting inked.
This Eye of Horus long-lasting tattoo features the typical design seen throughout Egypt. We created this 2-week tattoo with a special blend of gardenia juice, which allows the ink to stay on the skin for around 14 days before fading away.
Also known as the Wadjet eye, our Eye of Horus semi-permanent temporary tattoo is a classic symbol of protection and healing. The ancient Egyptians believed it had the power to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life.
According to the myth of Set and Osiris, the Eye of Horus was born from a tale of jealousy, vengeance, and redemption, but this symbol has retained its sacred meaning even after centuries. If you want to get an ancient icon that can help keep negative energies at bay, our biodegradable Eye of Ra tattoo may be the best ecological alternative.
In tattooing, the Eye of Horus often represents protective powers, health, and well-being. Our Eye of Horus can be used to try out placements before getting inked since it comes in a set of two. But it could also be used to increase feelings of well-being through challenging times. For a design with a similar meaning, we have this evil eye semi-permanent tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend