Eye of Ra Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny eye of Ra temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For those who believe in negative energies, having a protective symbol can help them stay balanced and avoid the effect of these unwanted vibes. Our Eye of Ra temporary tattoo is a non-toxic, green alternative that can help you repel dark thoughts and stay positive in every situation.
Each major civilization around the world has its own set of sacred symbols, but not all of them are as popular as Egyptian icons. Credited with developing one of the first complex forms of writing, Egyptians combined logographic and alphabetic elements with simple syllabic aspects to create around 1,000 unique characters, including the Eye of Ra.
One of the most recognized symbols in Egypt and across the world, together with the Eye of Horus, is the Eye of Ra, representing protection, good fortune, rejuvenation, and sacred power. This symbol is said to protect the wearer from negative energies and bad luck, so it’s commonly found in amulet and tattoo designs alike.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend