'Fantasia' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Fantasia' temporary tattoo, handwritten in beautiful uppercase letters by Jakenowicz itself.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Are you looking for the perfect way to express your love of fantasy, whimsy, and unbridled creativity? This ‘Fantasia’ temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist known for his fine line aesthetic, uses a simple block print to depict this imaginative word.
The word Fantasia has shared roots in both Latin and Greek where it means imagination or fantasy. In Greek, however, it takes on a deeper meaning. Plato described the word as a “blend of perception and judgment.” Aristotle took it even further, using the word “phantasia” to describe the space between perception and thought. For him, was the right word to describe dreams, hallucinations, and mental imagery. In Portuguese, fantasia describes an image or a dream created by the mind, usually of a fictional or unrealistic nature.
What an incredibly powerful word, describing the intersection of thoughts, dreams, and fantasy. Are you considering embracing your creative spirit with a Fantasia tattoo? Our temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting permanent ink, or just share one with a friend.
All of our temporary tattoos were created with the environment in mind. We use soy-based ink, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials in both our tattoos and packaging. This way you can express your creative side, without causing further damage to our planet.
If you want to check out other similarly enchanting designs, don’t miss the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend