Fearless Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Handwritten style 'fearless' script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
When used as a tattoo, the word “fearless” can be interpreted in so many different ways, which makes it a popular choice for an inspiring word tattoo. Our handwritten ‘fearless’ semi-permanent tattoo offers an easy way to try out this concept before getting inked. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 14 days, thanks to the special plant-based ink we use to create these 2-week tattoos.
Many people choose our eco-friendly ‘fearless’ long-lasting tattoo as a statement of what they stand for. For example, some people would describe themselves as fearless protectors of the environment or animal rights advocates. In this way, the word shows that the wearer has courage in the face of adversity and will never give up, even when the odds seem insurmountable.
For others, the design is used in a motivational way. Our cursive ‘fearless’ semi-permanent ephemeral tattoo could encourage strength during a challenging time. It could also help build confidence in those who feel trepidation about the future or unknown situations.
No matter how it is used, our skin-safe ‘fearless’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is sure to be an inspiring design that will inspire anyone who sees it. For other ideas, browse the entire collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend