Fehu Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist fehu rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
The first rune in the ancient Futhark alphabet, fehu is literally translated to mean “cattle.” In ancient times, cattle were an essential form of currency and thus associated with wealth and prosperity. In its simplest sense, we can view fehu as a money rune, so you might be interested in our fehu rune temporary tattoo if you’re seeking financial security or prosperity.
However, there is more to this fascinating symbol than meets the eye. Since cattle could be traded, this can be interpreted as the movement of money or property. Wealth is not always static - luck can change in an instant and you can experience the flow of money towards or away from you. In this way, many people see fehu as a luck rune and will get this tattoo in order to ensure their good fortune.
Our fehu rune fake tattoo is a minimalist depiction of this ancient symbol. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy. You can experiment with different placements before getting inked, share one with a friend, or even try out matching tattoos with your partner.
The meanings behind this rune are varied and diverse, allowing you to interpret the meaning in a personal way. Whether you choose this rune to symbolize wealth, luck, freedom, abundance, or new beginnings, our eco-friendly sticker tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend