Fine Line Flower of Life Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style flower of life sacred geometry temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Sacred geometry is a concept that has fascinated humankind for centuries. Historians and archaeologists have found designs similar to our Flower of Life temporary tattoo throughout various cultures and eras. The fascination with these designs continues until today, with many people choosing to get them inked on their skin to connect more deeply with their meaning.
Our plastic-free Flower of Life fake tattoo features a classic design that is created from a series of overlapping circles. These patterns have been found in pop culture, jewelry, fashion, and artwork, reflecting the importance of this form of sacred geometry.
Many people choose our elegant Flower of Life sticker tattoo to showcase a belief in the spiritual unity and the interconnectedness of all life. Some interpret this design as a map of the universe, with each circle representing a different level of reality or dimension. The overlapping circles also represent the relationship between the physical and spiritual worlds.
According to some belief systems, the design seen in our Flower of Life fake tattoo contains the blueprint for all creation and symbolizes eternal life. For others, it represents the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. Our fake tattoo comes in a set of three, which makes it ideal for trying out placements and experimenting with this thought-provoking design before getting inked. For a design with a similar meaning, check out this Metatron's cube temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend