Fine Line Ghost Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style ghost temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Throughout history, we have been fascinated by tales of otherworldly beings interacting with humans. There are countless stories of ghosts and spirits from the afterlife touching the lives of humans, both in positive and negative ways. If you have encountered a ghost-like spirit or simply have an attraction to the great unknown, you might be thinking about getting a ghost tattoo.
In the world of tattoo design, ghost tattoos are thought to represent the unknown. They symbolize everything that we cannot explain or control. By getting a ghost temporary tattoo, you are acknowledging the great mysteries of life and showing your acceptance of them.
Many people believe that their family members remain in their lives after death as a ghost or spirit-like presence. If you believe this, you might get a ghost tattoo decal as a warm reminder that your family will be with you in life and death.
Whatever your motivation, our fine line ghost temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try out this design before committing to permanent ink. Created in the fine line style, this ghost fake tattoo depicts a classic concept of a ghost, one shrouded in a white gown with no physical features discernible. Grab a set to share with friends, try out placements, or even consider matching tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend