Fine Line Lotus Flower Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist fine line lotus flower long lasting semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.4 cm (height)|
Few flowers are as spiritually important as the one featured in our fine line lotus flower semi-permanent tattoo. Before committing to permanent ink, it’s a good idea to try out this beautiful 2-week tattoo to ensure it’s the right choice for you.
For many people, the attraction to our skin-friendly fine line lotus long-lasting tattoo comes from the unique journey it makes from morning to night. At night, this flower closes up and sinks beneath the water's muddy surface. In the morning, the flower unfolds its petals to reveal its pure beauty, which has been untouched by the dirty waters.
Many people choose this lotus flower semi-permanent tattoo as a symbol of purity, beauty, and enlightenment, but it can also generally represent the wearer’s spiritual beliefs. In Hinduism, the lotus is associated with Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity. The flowers are also frequently found in Buddhist artwork, where they represent the teachings of the Buddha.
Our fine line lotus long-lasting fake tattoo can signify a desire to rise above life’s challenges unscathed from mud and dirt and emerge stronger than before. This design comes in a set of two and lasts for about 2 weeks on the skin, so it’s easy to experiment before getting inked. For more options, browse the entire collection of lotus 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend