Fine Line Om Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line Om temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For many, the Om is the most powerful sound and syllable found in any language. The Om icon first appeared in ancient Hindu texts and it’s described as a unique icon that carries light and power. Commonly used in religious ceremonies, the Om is often described as the vibration that resonates with the entire universe, so it’s believed to stimulate our chakras in a unique way.
This makes our Om temporary tattoo a perfect addition for spiritual people who believe in balance. It’s made from 100% recyclable materials and printed using non-toxic ink, so it’s a great option for environmentally-responsible people.
The Om symbol is made up of three unique pieces, which are the top at the top, the half-moon symbol or crescent, and a curvy icon that makes up most of the symbol. Like other ancient symbols in the Hindu religion, the Om is meant to be read from the bottom-up. The curvey icon represents a state of dreaming, the half-moon symbolizes different challenges we face, and the dot represents an elevated state of mind.
Looking for a bold om temporary tattoo design? This piece may be the ideal choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend