Fine Line Poppy Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style poppy temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
In addition to being an eye-catching addition to meadows and roadsides in the spring, poppies are highly symbolic, leading many people to consider a tattoo featuring these beautiful flowers.
For those considering such a design, our fine line poppy temporary tattoo offers an easy way to try out this motif and experiment with placements since it comes in a set of three. Designed in collaboration with Puntuak, a talented tattoo artist from the Basque Country, this ecological poppy fake tattoo features a whimsical interpretation of this meaningful flower in black soy-based ink.
The ancient Greeks associated poppies with the Greek god of sleep, Morpheus. In early Roman culture, poppies were used as an offering to the dead and as a symbol of eternal rest. As such, our poppy sticker tattoo is often chosen to symbolize sleep, peace, and death, just as it has been in art and literature for centuries.
Today, poppies are worn on Remembrance Day to commemorate fallen soldiers. This fine line poppy fake tattoo by Puntuak would be a wonderful way to honor the memory of a loved one who has passed away. We have an entire collection of poppy temporary tattoos, ideal for anyone who needs a bit of help in finding the perfect design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend