Fine Line Shark Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line shark semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.4 cm (width)|
Sharks have been feared and revered by humans for centuries, and their meaning and symbolism vary widely across cultures. This makes them an ideal motif to explore in tattoo design. Our plastic-free fine line shark semi-permanent tattoo is a great option for anyone who prefers a minimalist design.
For some, sharks are simply fierce and dangerous creatures that serve only to terrify humans. As such, someone might choose our fine line shark long-lasting tattoo to send a message about their own power and desire to defend themselves.
In other cultures, our minimalist shark semi-permanent fake tattoo is viewed as a symbol of strength, power, and courage. In these same cultures, sharks are also often revered as guardians and protectors, believed to possess the ability to ward off evil spirits. In some parts of the world, sharks are even thought to be reincarnated ancestors.
The power and grace of sharks make them both fearsome and beautiful, symbolizing our deepest fears and greatest hopes. We created this minimalist shark outline long-lasting temporary tattoo from a blend of skin-friendly gardenia juice. This allows the ink to penetrate more deeply into your skin so it can last for much longer than a typical fake tattoo. For other designs inspired by marine life, check out our collection of sea animal 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend