Fine Line Wreath Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line laurel wreath temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate a victory in your life? A wreath tattoo is a great way to commemorate a hard-earned success and acknowledge your wins. This tattoo design can encourage you to work hard even when the journey is long - the efforts are worth it!
The use of wreaths to mark a victory dates back to ancient Greece, where they were awarded to the winners of athletic contests. In Roman times, wreaths were given to the commander of an army after an important victory. Olive and laurel were most commonly used to create these victory wreaths.
Are you thinking about getting permanent ink? Our fine line wreath temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy! Created in a hand-drawn style, this elegant, minimalist design will look awesome anywhere you place it. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend!
Are you looking for plastic-free fake tattoos? You’re in the right place - all of the tattoos in our collection are plastic-free and created from 100% recyclable papers. Even our packaging can be recycled! Made with vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives, our paper tattoos are the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend