Flamingo Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small fine line flamingo two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
The flamingo is a bird that has captured the imagination of people around the world. Much of this bird’s appeal lies in its distinctive appearance, with its long neck, bright feathers, and curious stance. Some people even choose to get a tattoo to honor their favorite bird. For anyone considering this, our plastic-free flamingo semi-permanent tattoo is the ideal way to experiment.
This minimalist flamingo bird long-lasting tattoo has a rich history and symbolism that makes it more than just an attractive design. In ancient times, the flamingo was seen as a sign of good luck, and was often used as a symbol of power and fortune. In more recent years, the flamingo has become a symbol of staying positive in the face of adversity.
While many people only see these creatures in the zoo, others are blessed to have them as part of their local fauna. Some people choose our fine line flamingo semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a reminder of home, while others choose it to remember a perfect vacation in a tropical locale.
Our minimalist flamingo long-lasting fake tattoo comes in a set of two and is created from a skin-friendly blend of gardenia juice, which helps it last on the skin for around 2 weeks. For other options, browse the entire collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend