Floral Anatomical Heart Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Floral anatomical heart semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Thinking about getting an anatomical heart tattoo? In recent years, this type of design has grown in popularity, leading many people to seek unique variations to help them stand apart from the crowd. Our ecological floral anatomical heart semi-permanent tattoo is a special twist on this beloved theme.
Created with breathtaking detail, our floral anatomical heart long-lasting tattoo features the intricate details of the human heart along with a series of realistic plants and flowers sprouting from the top. Created from a special blend of plant-based ink, this 2-week tattoo lasts on the skin for about 14 days before fading away.
There is something both beautiful and tragic about our anatomical heart with flowers semi-permanent tattoo. The heart is an essential organ, responsible for pumping blood and keeping us alive. And yet, it is also vulnerable, prone to breakage and failure. Perhaps this is why the anatomical heart has become such a popular image in tattoo art.
The addition of flowers to this design adds an extra layer of meaning. The flowers can represent the potential for growth, hope for the future, and the promise of new life. No matter what the personal interpretation, this stunning anatomical heart with flowers long-lasting temporary tattoo is sure to be a conversation starter! For a version without flowers, we suggest this anatomical heart semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend