Flower Bouquet Nº2 Temporary Tattoo by Harmlessberry - Set of 3
Fine line flower bouquet temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
Harmlessberry is a talented tattoo artist who is known for her detailed and intricate designs. Our flower bouquet number 2 temporary tattoo is a beautiful example of the work she has become known for this.
This ecological flower bouquet fake tattoo by Harmlessberry features common wildflowers, including a daisy and lavender. It’s a design that speaks to the elegant simplicity of nature and the sense of calm we get when we spend time there.
Some people view our flower bouquet ephemeral tattoo as a symbol of love or friendship. It would make a sweet matching tattoo to get with a sibling or best friend.
And, of course, many people choose Harmlessberry’s fine line flower bouquet temporary tattoo simply because they love flowers and want a design that reflects this. Whatever the motivation, this fake tattoo offers the ideal way to try a new design before getting inked. It comes in a set of three, so it can be shared with friends or used to try out various placements. For more of her incredible work, check out the full collection of Harmlessberry sticker tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend