Flower Crescent Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Crescent moon shaped flower wreath semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Our flower crescent semi-permanent tattoo is a wonderful choice for anyone who appreciates nature's beauty and the moon's power. Created using a unique blend of gardenia juice, this 2-week tattoo is designed to last on the skin for about 14 days before it fades away.
One of the most common reasons people choose our skin-safe flower crescent long-lasting tattoo is as a symbol of rebirth or regeneration. The lunar cycle, with its regular cycle of waxing and waning, is often seen as a metaphor for the cyclical nature of life itself. The crescent moon, in particular, is often associated with new beginnings. With the addition of flowers, this design is simply bursting with life.
Other people choose our flower crescent moon semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a symbol of feminine energy and fertility. The flowers may represent new life, growth, and abundance. Together, these elements can create a tattoo that represents hope, new beginnings, and the cycle of life.
Of course, this floral crescent moon long-lasting tattoo might also be chosen simply for its beauty. It comes in a set of two, so it can be used to experiment before getting inked or as a way to adorn the skin for a special event. Check out our full collection of moon 2-week temporary tattoos for other lunar-inspired designs.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend