Flower Wreath Custom Temporary Tattoo for Weddings - Set of 300
Flower wreath with initials custom temporary tattoo for weddings.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a modern party favor to hand out to your wedding guests? Or perhaps you’d like everyone who attends your big day to wear a customized wedding temporary tattoo. If so, you’re going to love this concept!
Our flower wreath temporary tattoo was designed with your wedding in mind. This design comes in a set of 300 and is customized with you and your partner’s initials for a unique twist. Our wedding fake tattoo features a gold circle with intricate flower designs in full color at the bottom of the wreath. This classic wedding wreath sticker tattoo is a great way to celebrate your union alongside your wedding guests!
Delivery on these customized wedding temporary tattoos takes 2 - 4 weeks. After you place your order, we will contact you to get the initials you’d like included in the design. Alternately, you’re welcome to contact us to provide this information immediately or to ask any questions you might have. We’d love to help make your big day extra special.
This flower wreath temporary tattoo can be used for occasions other than a wedding, too! We can see this being an equally big hit among your friends who attend your engagement party, bridal shower, or even a wedding anniversary to celebrate 25 or 50 years together!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.