Flying Paper Plane Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line flying paper plane semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.4 cm (width)|
Looking for a whimsical way to showcase a love of travel and adventure? Or perhaps a design that recalls carefree childhood days? In either case, our flying paper plane semi-permanent tattoo could be the perfect choice!
For many people, this paper airplane long-lasting tattoo symbolizes childhood nostalgia and innocence. It represents the carefree days of our youth when the only worry in the world was getting the plane to stay in the air for more than a few seconds. For many of us, these folded paper planes were the first introduction to aerodynamics and the physics of flight.
Other people are drawn to our flying paper plane semi-permanent fake tattoo because it represents their adventurous spirit and desire to explore as many places as possible. This design could be the ideal way to represent wanderlust and a desire to go where the wind blows.
Designed using a special blend of gardenia ink, our skin-safe folded paper airplane long-lasting temporary tattoo will last on the skin for around two weeks before it fades away. It comes in a set of two, so it’s the best way to try out placements or matching tattoos with a travel buddy. For other ideas, browse the entire collection of travel 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend