Flying Paper Plane Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line flying paper plane temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.4 cm (width)|
Are you ready to soar to new heights? Perhaps it’s time to launch a new venture or maybe you’re just craving an exciting adventure. This flying paper plane temporary tattoo is a fresh way to express your need for movement and change.
Unlike their steel counterparts, paper airplanes represent a more whimsical approach to flight. Tossed into the air, a paper airplane’s path is controlled by gusts of wind rather than its own propulsion. In this way, a paper plane is an ideal symbol for those who like to see where life leads them, rather than trying to control every step of the journey.
Paper planes represent the need to throw yourself into the wind to find out where you will land. A flying paper plane temporary tattoo is ideal for carefree adventurers who are open to new experiences and destinations. It’s also a great tattoo for dreamers, who envision themselves high above the world, moving along the winds of change and hoping for a better tomorrow.
Not sure where to place your paper plane tattoo? No worries! This tattoo comes in a set of three so you can experiment with different placements before getting inked - or just share one with your favorite travel buddy.
Our temporary tattoos were created with the planet in mind. We use 100% recyclable materials and absolutely no plastic. Printed using soy ink and non-toxic adhesives, our fake tattoos are perfect for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend