Four Alchemy Symbols Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Four alchemical symbols temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (width)
In Ancient Greece, it was thought that all matter in the world was composed of four elements: water, fire, air, and earth. While not in the periodic table, Alchemists believed that these four elements contained a huge amount of power while also being able to create whole new elements. If you believe in the human connection to these four elements, then our four Alchemy symbols temporary tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
Created using minimalist fine lines, our four Alchemy symbols temporary tattoo includes all four symbols in a straight line. Simplistic yet extremely striking, this temporary tattoo is made using high-quality, non-toxic materials, and is delivered to you in 100% paper packaging. All of our plastic-free temporary tattoos come in sets of three so that you can share them with friends or try out the designs on different parts of your body.
Combined with the life force, or spirit, these four elements are the foundations of life and all physical beings. If you are a spiritual soul that believes in this powerful symbolism then our four Alchemy symbols temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you. These temporary pieces are also a great alternative if you’re thinking of getting a real tattoo but would like to try out a design before committing to your idea.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend