Free Soul Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten style 'free soul' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
Are you a free spirit who is looking for inspiration for your next tattoo? If so, our ‘free soul’ fake tattoo might be exactly what you’re looking for!
Free souls are people who are determined to live life on their own terms, free from the judgments or pressures of others. You’re someone who walks to the beat of a different drummer, forging your own unique path in life. You turn inwards, heeding and trusting your inner voice when faced with decisions.
Our ‘free soul’ temporary tattoo is the perfect word tattoo for every free soul or free spirit out there. Featuring an elegant handwritten script, this design will look incredible anywhere you choose to place it. Our ‘free soul’ adhesive tattoo arrives in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out placements before making a commitment.
Free souls are often deeply spiritual people. They may be able to disconnect their minds and souls from the physical limitations of the body, allowing them to undergo an incredible spiritual transformation. Whether you have already reached this level or aspire to get there, our ‘free soul’ fake tattoo can help keep you focused on your journey.
If you’re part of a tribe of free souls, then grab a set of these sticker tattoos to try out with your people. It would make a powerful matching tattoo to get among kindred spirits.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend