G Serif Capital Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Serif capital G letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.75 cm (width)|
Letter tattoos are often used to show affection or appreciation for a special person or to symbolize an important theme in your life. This type of tattoo is popular because it has a touch of mystery to it - with a single letter, the meaning is not obvious unless the wearer chooses to share the story behind the tattoo.
Single letter tattoos are often chosen by parents, who may get the first letter of their child’s name tattooed on their skin. They are equally popular among partners, siblings, and best friends. They can be used to celebrate the love shared between two people or to honor and commemorate someone who has already passed from this world.
Our G serif capital letter temporary tattoo is designed using a classic serif font, giving it a timeless feel. If you’re thinking about permanent ink, this is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements before getting inked.
You might choose our G letter temporary tattoo to represent an important theme or topic in your life. If you are religious, the letter G could honor your relationship with God. Or you might pick it to represent a word you want to carry with you always. Gratitude, glory, grace, goodness, gay, geek - the possibilities are endless! And best of all, only you can decide if you want to reveal the real meaning behind your enigmatic G fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend