Ginkgo Leaf Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Ginkgo leaf two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
Ginkgos are one of the most fascinating trees in existence. With no other living relatives and very little change since it emerged in the fossil record, this tree is considered a living fossil. Around the world, it has become associated with longevity, resilience, peace, hope, and strength.
Thanks to these wonderful meanings and beautiful shape, the ginkgo leaf is the perfect subject for your next tattoo. If you’re thinking about getting inked, our ginkgo leaf 2-week tattoo offers you the ideal way to try before you buy. With its delicate, feathered leaves, this design will have an elegant appearance on your skin.
Our ginkgo two-week temporary tattoo is created using juice from the gardenia plant. This special formulation allows our ginkgo leaf long-lasting temporary to last on your skin for around two weeks, giving you ample time to decide if this is the right choice for you.
This eco-friendly ginkgo leaf semi-permanent tattoo comes in a set of two, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. If you like this design, we encourage you to browse through all of the nature-inspired 2-week temporary tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend